- Illustrate and self-publish a children’s book. My girlfriend is a great writer, and we decided to collaborate on a kids book. She wrote it, I’m supposed to illustrate it. Back on the plate for 2013.
- Finish our music album. I have excuses for this one, but I’m going to tackle this in 2013. I just bought a nice keyboard I can use with Reason. I plan to make it a dance album or dance comedy. Yes, a hybrid. I’ll call it, Haharmony? I’ll work on that.
- Work on my RetroCritic gaming blog. A man of many hats I am, but not a man with much time. This year I will workout a plan to get the ball rolling on this.
- Finish my 1st Full-length Movie Script. I’ve been taking screenwriting classes at the local college, it is alot of fun. I must finish my movie. It needs to be done. I’d love to tell you what it’s about, but you may steal it. Therefore, I cannot. As you were.
- Get Fit and Chiseled! I just want a lean, muscular body. Not like the rock, that’s too much. More like Jean Claude Van Damme. Kickboxer style. After I attain this, I plan to bring high-waisted pants back. And what?
How is it that I didn’t get any of these things done? I guess you could say, time is like a paycheck. Before you know it, it’s all gone.
I am a man, I walk on two legs. Homo-erectus, if you will.
I have a feeling 2013 is going to be a hell of a year for me.